Lavender Town theme performed by full orchestra
I thought they couldn’t make it anymore terrifying. I was wrong.
I’m hearing my own death
Oh my god. I’m terrified, but in love at the same time.
just for you
YOU’RE AN ASSHAT
This is poetically, hauntingly beautiful.
Let me love this song forever
I’m fairly sure this is actually Pokemon Re-Orchestrated’s (PREO for short) rendition of Lavender Town’s theme. It’s a synthesized orchestra, but still very awesome. If you haven’t heard of PREO before, google them!
There is a real actual Spiderman comic where he pretends this is his power and the bad guys drop their weapons and give up. XD And it makes me happy.
Here it is:
No one can ever say spiderman is not the best superhero of all time.
Death Buy Lemonade
Am i the only one who saw that coming?
Teclado de Portal visto aquí . Nos lo envía @DanielRoz0
Those keys are all in the wrong places!!! D:!??!?!?!
-Stephen King (via howtedmethiswife)
How else do you explain Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Tonks, Hedwig, and Dobby?
I just fucking lost my shit.
Greatest plot twist to Monster’s Inc.
oh my god you know what i just realized? all of the doors in monster’s inc. are “bigger on the inside”. so if any of the monsters went through this door they wouldn’t think anything of it. and the doctor would be standing there, smiling, waiting for them to say it, but of course it would make no difference to them.
Out on my mother’s farm!
that is the cutest doge i have ever fucking seen in my entire life
so i made a thing
The First Amendment does not protect you from:
- Criticism: If you’re a comedian who makes a bad rape joke, people are allowed to point out that you’re not funny as well as an asshole.
- Shame: If you tweet something racist about President Obama on your public Twitter account that’s connected to your first and last name, people are allowed to say that is bad.
- The Right to Anonymity: If you take creepy photos of women without their consent and post them on Reddit, people are allowed to try and figure out who you are and post your information on the internet. No one is entitled to anonymity. It’s up to you whether to make it easy for people to find you.
- Mockery: If you put yourself out there that means your peers (and news outlets) have the right to LOL and comment.
- Consequences: If you publicly express yourself in a manner that is offensive, hurtful, or just plain dumb, strangers might contact your friends/family/school/employer and tell them what you did. That is not infringing on your right to free speech; it’s pointing out how you choose to exercise that right. Like the rest of the federal constitution, the First Amendment protects us from the government, not from private companies, which may be able to fire or otherwise punish you for stuff you say, even if it’s outside of work. The laws protecting the free speech of private employees vary from state to state, aside from specifically protected speech like labor organizing. Here are some guidelines for public employees and students.
Yep. Free speech doesn’t mean you are free to be an asshole with no consequence. If you dish it out, be prepared to take it.
This is literally breathtaking.
My friend just sent this to me… wow. Watch until the end.
Nothing makes sense anymore
I love how the delicacy of it makes the audience so uncomfortable.
I have never seen anything like that in my entire life.
what kind of Jedi witchcraft did I just watch